Monday, November 14, 2011

I Love the Internet

The Internet is amazing.  It really is.  I was just thinking about all of the things we used to have that the Internet has replaced.   These are all things I no longer need because I can just use the Internet: phone books, TV, DVDs (for the most part), CDs, radios, books, stores (I do 90% of my shopping online, except for groceries), even phones. 

I'm not saying I've gotten rid of or stopped using all of these things because I haven't but I do use the Internet as a replacement most of the time.  I'm addicted to my smartphone because it has the Internet.  I can read all of my favorite blogs, check my email, update my Facebook status, read books and magazines, send pictures to my friends and family, and add things to my Amazon cart, all from my phone. 

The one thing I haven't done with my smartphone is write a blog post.  Maybe I'll try that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment