Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My ABCs

I've seen this on a few other blogs lately and thought it was fun, so here goes.


Age: 36

Bed size: Currently full-size but my bed that's in storage is a queen-size and I'm longing for a king-size once we buy a house.

Chore I hate: Anything in the kitchen.

Dogs: None.

Essential start to my day: Getting out of bed.

Favorite color: Green.

Gold or silver: Definitely silver.

Height: 5'6".

Instruments I play: None currently but in my youth I played piano, violin, and ukulele.

Job title: Mommy.

Kids: Two - Julian, 2.5 and Matilda, 2 months.

Live: Tacoma, WA (previous addresses: Sarasota, FL; Bellingham, WA; Arlington, VA; New York City; Pusan, South Korea; El Paso, TX)

Mother's name: Susan

Nicknames: Beth, Bethy.

Overnight hospital stays:  After giving birth to my babies (and also a few days before in Julian's case).

Pet Peeve: Hand towels that are damp so you can't really dry your hands on them.

Quote from a movie: "I feel like I'm babysitting, except I'm not getting paid."

Right or left handed: Right.

Siblings: One younger sister.

Time I wake up: Whenever Julian starts yelling in my ear or sticking toys in my face, normally much earlier than I'd like to be awake.

Underwear: Always.

Vegetable I hate: Celery.

What makes me run late: A toddler who argues about everything.

X-rays I've had:  My hand when I was in 4th grade.  A gazillion dental x-rays plus some of my back and probably a few others I don't remember.

Yummy food I make: Borscht (but only I think it's yummy).  I really hate to cook.

Zoo animal: Elephants.

No comments:

Post a Comment